Mia U van gets a blue and white makeover
Mia started building its three lithium-ion-powered models in France in 2011. The U was notable for its seating arrangement, where the driver sits alone in front of the vehicles and two passengers can ride side-by-side behind the driver. Last month, the company said it would start selling Mia electric vehicles in the UK by the end of March, though didn't disclose pricing.
Fully Charged took a Mia for a drive in late 2011, and we got our own glimpse at the Michelin Challenge Bibendum after it was introduced in Geneva earlier that same year.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models