Infiniti Q50 will get turbo four, clean diesel
Both new engines will come through a partnership between Daimler AG and Renault-Nissan, but initially, the diesel will be offered for European buyers only. While we won't be holding our breath for a diesel to arrive in the US, de Nysschen was quoted as saying that Infiniti is "reflecting on the US market." The big question, of course, when it comes to these new engines is how (or if) the automaker will distinguish between the current V6 base engine and the new ones in the model names. We'll find out in the next two years when the new engine options become available.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models