In case you happened to miss it, the 2013 edition the Barrett-Jackson Collector Car Auction in Scottsdale, Arizona, has come and gone. And, as usual, Autoblog was there in full force on the two biggest days of the event, Friday and Saturday.
Here are some of the most interesting statistics from the week-long event:
- A total of 1,343 cars were sold
- The $108,766,069 in gross sales is a 17% increase over 2012
- 300,000 peak attendance
- At $4.62 million, the 1966 Batmobile was the most expensive car sold
- The first 2014 Corvette Stingray sent $1.1 million to charity
- Each of the top 10 sales topped a million dollars