Bob Lutz says Via Motors' X-Truck makes Prius look like a 'gas guzzler'
In case you were curious, Via Motors announced on Facebook it will keep the subtle theme going at the press conference next week in Detroit thanks to ... a hologram of Thomas Edison. You can see a preview video below and then imaging "the ground breaking life-size hologram conversation between Thomas Edison and father of the Chevy Volt, VIA's Bob Lutz." We cannot wait.
The Via X-Truck will have fuel economy of up to 100 miles per gallon, according to the company. Via will also show off what Lutz calls a Cadillac Escalade-class SUV that will get fuel economy of more than 100 miles per gallon. You can watch the video below.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models