Toyota tops 2012 recalls in volume, Ford in number of campaigns
Looking at the total number of vehicles that were recalled, Toyota and Honda each had more than double of any other automaker, but when it came to the total number of individual recall campaigns, Ford had the most with 24 separate recalls issued. The report offers an interesting breakdown of different recall data from last year including a graphic that puts it all into perspective, so be sure to head on over to The Detroit News for the full report.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video