Tesla Model ST wagon rendered, would you like one?
We know Tesla is officially working on new models, starting with the Model X CUV, which is based on the Model S, and then a third-generation platform and a next-gen Roadster. As good as Chin's rendering looks, the Model S already has a frunk (front-end trunk) and plenty of storage room in back already. So, does a Model S wagon even make sense? Would Europeans eat these up? How about Americans? How about you?
Tesla Model S Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models