Car Jumping Champ Clears Nine Cars
Ten drivers competed for the title
Ten drivers faced off for the championship last week, driving junkers and jumping rust buckets. As the video above attests, most didn't make it very far.
"It's just a thrill," said Jim Hazelgrove, the organizer of the event at Angmering track in West Sussex, England. "You get the lunatics who can't get on the road, who just want to do something really, really special."
John Harbour was the winner, clearing nine cars.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models