Happy New Year 2013 from Autoblog!
Welcome to 2013, everyone. We've put up our new wall calendars and have officially tied a bow on what was 2012. Well... almost.
Before we officially get into the swing of the new year, we'll be bringing you a few glimpses back at some of the finer moments of Autoblog from the past 365 days. We don't want to give it away just yet, but stay tuned throughout the day to see some of our best work of the year.
From all of us here at Autoblog, have a safe, happy and healthy New Year. And if you have any automotive-related resolutions for 2013 (we know we do), let us know in the Comments.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX