Harley-Davidson to produce an India-market bike for 2014
Details are somewhat scarce, but the report suggests the India-market motorcycle will boast a 400- to 500-cc V-twin engine and carry an MSRP of around $6,300. Of course, that sounds like plenty of fun to us, but a foreign-built, small-displacement bike runs against the grain of the company's US operations. Currently, the smallest bike on the company's showroom is the 883cc Sportster. That said, Harley-Davidson needs to grow and change if it plans to continue to be relevant moving forward, and a machine targeted at the motorcycle-hungry Indian market would be a great first step in that direction.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models