Toyota Fun Vii rainbow concept pops up on Facebook, has wireless charging
Once we figured out that this was, indeed, the Fun-Vii, it prompted us to go take another look at what is, admittedly, nothing more than a fanciful sketch about what future Toyotas might look like. That's when we realized that, despite Toyota downplaying anything about the Fun-Vii's powertrain in the original press release – the Fun-Vii's focus was the changeable exterior – we discovered that this thing's got wireless charging technology. Turn out, when Toyota dreams in color, it dreams big.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models