Enter SweepstakesThe definition of a grand prize dictates that it has to be special, so we saved our most special prize for last: a Dream Car Tour courtesy of Gotham Dream Cars. What's a Dream Car Tour? Your opportunity to drive six exotic sports cars in a single day.
The Ferrari 458 Italia, Lamborghini Murciélago and McLaren MP4-12C are just a few of the six-figure super cars and exotics that Gotham Dream Cars has available to drive at their two locations serving the NY/NJ region and Miami/South Florida. The $895 Dream Car Tour package includes a safety presentation with an overview of the cars you'll be driving and 150 miles of motoring bliss. Your days ends back at the clubhouse where you're presented a certificate of completion, t-shirt and DVD of your experience. Did we mention that you can bring a shotgun passenger for free?
The winner will receive a non-expiring transferable gift certificate for one Dream Car Tour that's redeemable at either location, though you'll be responsible for your own travel and lodging. We think it's worth the trip.
You've got a whole week to enter, and since passengers can ride along for free, we suggest you get your spouse and best friend to enter too. Good luck, and from all of us here, thank you for being a loyal, passionate reader of Autoblog!
- Click here to enter. Requires that you Like the Autoblog Facebook page. Additional entries can be earned if your friends use a unique URL given to you to enter.
- Sweepstakes is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older!
- The winner will be chosen randomly. One winner will win a non-expiring transferable gift certificate for a Gotham Dream Cars Dream Car Tour valued at $895.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within five days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until Tuesday, January 1, 2013 at 12:00 PM EST.