Electric Bigfoot Monster Truck Crushes Junked Cars [VIDEO]
Each battery produces 540 amps and weighs 38 pounds, with the total additional weight of the batteries coming in at 1,375 pounds. Being that the batteries aren't exactly built like those in normal electric cars, it's said that they will only last 400 charge cycles. No word on how long it takes to charge the truck.
"Developing a custom electric monster truck is part of our efforts to keep up with ever-changing technology," said said Jim Kramer, vice president of research, technology and driver development at Bigfoot.
Watch the electric Bigfoot punishing a line of junked gas-burning cars in the video below:
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models