Enter SweepstakesWe like to highlight a new automotive artist each year in our holiday giveaways. We met Arvind Ramkrishna late last year when he launched a Kickstarter project to fund his How To Draw Cars Now DVD tutorial. Having once harbored dreams of being a car designer myself, I felt an affinity for Arvind's project and got to know the man himself a little better. Turns out, Arvind is a fantastic artist and sells metallic prints of his work on drivenmavens.com.
Fortunately for us, Arvind jumped at the chance to participate in this year's series of holiday giveaways, so our second prize of the series is the automotive art of Arvind Ramkrishna.
The prize package includes a 10x30-inch signed Porsche GT3 photo print, an 8x10-inch framed metallic print, a 12X18-inch unframed metallic print and a 5X7-inch signed original watercolor painting. And that's just the artwork you'll be getting. The prize package also included the DVD set of How To Draw Cars Now, as well as digital download versions of the tutorial for iPad and Android, and the book Introduction to Perspective. This is an excellent prize for the aspirational car designer; you'll not only get the tools to start your journey, but also the inspiration to keep you going.
Click here to enter and make sure to read the rules below.
- Click here to enter. Requires that you Like the Autoblog Facebook page. Additional entries can be earned if your friends use a unique URL given to you to enter.
- Sweepstakes is open to residents of the United States (excluding Hawaii and Alaska), the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older!
- The winner will be chosen randomly. One winner will win a 10x30-inch signed Porsche GT3 photo print, an 8x10-inch framed metallic print, a 12X18-inch unframed metallic print, a 5X7-inch signed original watercolor painting, the DVD set of How To Draw Cars Now, digital download versions of How To Draw Cars Now for iPad and Android, and the book Introduction to Perspective, all valued at $295.00.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within five days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until Wednesday, December 19, 2012 at 12:00 PM EST.