Truck decked out in festive lights gets owner a ticket for Christmas [w/video]
The lights were attached to the truck using magnets and powered by an 8,000-Watt generator mounted in the bed of the truck. The lights are a great way to draw local attention to his charity, but Hill sees the ticket as a way he can draw even more attention to One Spark, which is a non-profit organization intent on performing random acts of kindness such as collecting clothes and providing food for the homeless, according to the organization's Facebook page.
Be sure to scroll down to watch the news report video, and check out Hill's charitable cause here.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models