TRANSLOGIC 118: LA Auto Show 2012
We head to the 2012 Los Angeles Auto Show for a sneak peak at the latest cars and concepts to hit the green scene. Chevrolet Spark EV Chief Engineer Chuck Russell gives us the lowdown on Chevy's first all-electric vehicle and BMW's Manuel Sattig shows off new variations of the plug-in BMW i3 and i8 concept vehicles. We also check out the all-electric Fiat 500e and heavy-duty Mercedes-Benz Ener-G-Force fuel-cell concept.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX