TRANSLOGIC 118: LA Auto Show 2012
We head to the 2012 Los Angeles Auto Show for a sneak peak at the latest cars and concepts to hit the green scene. Chevrolet Spark EV Chief Engineer Chuck Russell gives us the lowdown on Chevy's first all-electric vehicle and BMW's Manuel Sattig shows off new variations of the plug-in BMW i3 and i8 concept vehicles. We also check out the all-electric Fiat 500e and heavy-duty Mercedes-Benz Ener-G-Force fuel-cell concept.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
From Our Partners
You May Like
Links by Zergnet