Porsche Cayenne PHEV will debut in 2014
The powertrain will include an electric motor that delivers as much as 100 horsepower and a combined 420 horsepower with its V6 gas engine. Electric-only range will likely be more than 15 miles. Also in store is a V8 twin-turbodiesel Cayenne for the US market. Porsche is also working on a plug-in hybrid powertrain for the 918.
Currently, Porsche sells a small number of Cayenne and Panamera Hybrids in the US, with sales of just 1,445 units, combined, through October.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models