Dan Hanebrink's Hustler X5 electric sportsbike a true looker
Hanebrink's Hustler X5 is a sporty battery-electric two-wheeler that has a top speed of 80 miles per hour and can go about 200 miles on a full charge. Moreover, the 120-pound vehicle includes two tucked-away pedals that riders can use to go at a slightly slower speed once the juice runs out, according to Visor Down. Hanebrink calls it a "no nonsense flow of power adrenaline and speed for those of us who prefer an environmentally responsible ride." We call it a pretty good workout.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models