Driverless Car Stuck In Endless Circle
Ford Thunderbird Circled On Its Own Until Fire Marshall Intervened
Without a driver, the car then did doughnuts on a street in Wildwood, New Jersey for over seven minutes, doing a circular loop until a fire captain managed to wrest it under control.You can see the brave move at the 6:43 mark.
A crowd gathered, and the entire incident was caught on video. The car's passenger sustained minor injuries, according to NBC5 in Philadelphia, when he attempted to jump back in the vehicle just as the incident began unfolding. The incident occurred in October.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models