Kia's Peter Schreyer designs K Velo two-wheeler
The K Velo will also come in a speed variant, complete with a lightweight aluminum frame and lighter interrupters. These aren't just concepts, though. Kia fully plans to build both the City and the Speed to focus its customers' attention toward sustainable transportation. The bikes are only available in Korea at the moment, and start at $1,100. You can head over to the Kia official corporate blog for more information.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models