Car And Driver Critic Tries To Make His Wife Puke
He takes her down twisty bumpy roads in a Nissan GT-R, trying to see if the car is powerful enough to make her sick
So he decided to put her to the test.
He borrowed a Nissan GT-R from the automaker and took his wife out on the winding roads of southern California. Down Mulholland Highway and Stunt Road in Calabasas, Calif., Encinal Canyon Road in Malibu, Calif., and Yerba Buena Road, also in Malibu. They took the tight, twisty turns as fast as he could push it. In the video, he's clearly enjoying the drive. His wife, who's never named in the video, not so much.
Does she get sick at the end? Watch and judge for yourself.
NOW CHECK OUT
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models