Good Samaritan Saves Baby After Dramatic Car Crash
Many around Milwaukee hail Chico Quinones as a hero
Sometimes in the worst of circumstances, the best in people emerges.
Chico Quinones was in his Milwaukee home when he heard a car crash outside. When he looked out the window, he saw three cars scattered through the intersection at 35th and Grant, one car toppled on its side.
Upon nearing the wreckage, he heard a baby crying. Quinones entered the SUV splayed on its side and rescued the injured child from its car seat, not without some worry.
"I couldn't get her unbuckled, so I had to work my way in getting her legs loose, until I finally did it and walked out with her," he told WTMJ-TV. "For that baby? Anything I would have done for her."
Thanks to his quick work, and the help of others who stopped at the dramatic crash scene, everyone involved emerged OK. "It's like everybody knew what to do," Quinones said.
One driver was cited for failing to stop at a stop sign.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino
From Our Partners
You May Like
Links by Zergnet