Pics Aplenty: 2012 TTXGP World Championship at Daytona
For the first time ever the event was being held on American shores – at the historic Daytona International Speedway, no less – and, with the winners from the North American, European and Australian TTXGP series in the paddock, there was a true international flavor.
You've already seen the results and video from the race, but there was so much more going on. Luckily, we had access and snapped shots in the garages, trackside and in the victory lane for the post-race celebrations. We've got a gallery for each of the three days we were in attendance and have kept the images in the sequence in which they were taken so you can follow exactly how things went down. Enjoy clicking!
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models