The List #0035: Drive The German Autobahn
Our intrepid hosts have already achieved the feat of driving 200 miles per hour, but in this latest of The List, they're looking to challenge that number on Germany's most famous public road. To do it they needed the help of Alpina and its incredible B7 sedan. Large, powerful and stable, the B7 is our hosts' best chance to tame the Autobahn.
Watch the latest episode of The List, and stay tuned in the coming weeks for the last episode from our trip to Germany that you won't want to miss.
Have an RSS feed? Click here to add The List.
Click here to learn more about our hosts, Jessi and Patrick.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies