All-electric Fiat 500E confirmed for LA Auto Show
The LA Auto Show has confirmed that the 500E will be one of the models revealed at the convention, but organizers didn't disclose further details about price, performance or potential on-sale date (best to leave that to Fiat anyhow, right?). Green Car Reports estimates that the car will be available only in limited numbers and that it will have an electric motor delivering about 100 horsepower.
Marchionne said in February that it would start making an all-electric 500 by the end of 2012, and the Italian automaker has been talking about the car since Chrysler unveiled a 500 BEV concept at the 2010 Detroit Auto Show, but has been pretty mum on the subject ever since.
FIAT 500 Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models