ICON FJ-44 checks in to Jay Leno's Garage
If you want one, get ready to shell out $160,000 for the privilege. If we had the cash, we'd have one in the garage in a heartbeat. Leno seems impressed both by the craftsmanship and the vehicle's on-road manners, though the clip below doesn't venture off road. We imagine this creation would do just fine no matter where you pointed the nose. Check it out for yourself.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models