Evo finds the measure of Infiniti's limited-edition FX Vettel Version
There's lot of detail: the aero mods were guided by Vettel's desire for his tribute FX to hit 300 kilometers per hour, the carbon fiber is manufactured by Brabus, the additional rear spoiler adds £4,800 ($7,650) to the already hefty £100,800 base price ($168k!), each alloy is 4.6 kilograms lighter than a standard wheel but hides standard brakes, and so on. All of that is followed by a question: "Can I say it's £50,000 better?" You'll find the $80,000 answer in the video below.
Infiniti FX50 Information
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies