2014 Chevrolet Corvette gets first teaser
Let's take a minute to dissect what's going on here. We see artists scraping away at a clay model, followed by a few detail shots of a heavily camouflaged prototype, test drivers strapping into five-point seatbelts and some high-speed racetrack footage. Oh yeah, don't forget the pounding soundtrack. So far so expected...
Digging a little deeper, though, we spot some interesting vents that look like shark gills, some eggcrate mesh (front fascia bits, perhaps?), a brief glance at the new C7 badge and a bunch of quick and blurry shots of what may be flush headlights, quad exhaust tips and a quarter panel.
Interested? Check out the teaser video below, along with the latest spy photos, and wait patiently for next January to roll around.
Chevy Corvette Information
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies