UK Nissan dealers offering Leaf loaner cars, even when ICE vehicles are in the shop
That's what UK Nissan dealers are saying in an attempt to sell the all-electric Leaf across the pond. Nissan UK sent a letter to its customers saying that Nissan owners could use the Leaf as a courtesy car when their vehicles are in the shop, according to Green Car Reports. And the automaker stressed that this applied to owners of all Nissan vehicles, not just those who already own Leafs
"We thought the chance to drive the 100% Leaf might come as something of a pleasant surprise," the letter says in an oh-so-polite British tone.
A loaned-out Leaf with a right-hand drive? We'll take that.
Nissan LEAF Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models