Carfax sends Car Fox into orbit, no vehicle history report available
Car Fox, the cunning Canidae who likes to pretend he's as good as Carfax, decided to follow skydiver Felix Baumgartner's lead. Taking off from Lima, Montana, the stuffed mascot made it to 88,436 feet before the gas-filled bubble burst and he returned to Hamer, Idaho, 50 miles away.
What's the point of sending a stuffed animal 17 miles into the stratosphere? Because it only takes a few guys in a parking lot in Montana and some GoPros to do it. The result of their work is in the video below.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models