2014 Cadillac Escalade on the prowl
Under the hood, the Cadillac Escalade will continue to offer buyers a V8 option, though word has it the company's engineers may also be hard at work on new twin-turbo V6 based on the current 3.6-liter unit. A next-generation CTS with that same mill has already been spotted in development.
Meanwhile, the interior will enjoy the addition of the Cadillac CUE infotainment system as well as a full aesthetic update.
Cadillac Escalade Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models