2013 VDS GT 001, GT 001-R are knife-edged Gillets
Since 2008, VDS has raced various Ford Mustangs including the FR500C, so it isn't that big of a surprised that the GT 001 and GT 001-R show styling that seems very much to have been influenced by the Mustang. The nose of the cars look like a combination of the late first-gen Mustang with the headlights of a 2013 Mustang while the rear of the car has taillights shaped almost identically to the 2005-2009 'Stangs.
Aside from the spectacularly cartoonish Mustang design, the rest of the car uses the same lightweight chassis and powerful drivetrain as the Gillet Vertigo .5 Spirit. This means that a 480-horsepower 4.2-liter Maserati V8 sits under the hood paired with a six-speed sequential transmission.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models