Cheapest Nissan Leaf lease around: $139/month in California
The monthly cost is also about $80 a month less than what had been the lowest going rate, the 24-month lease is based on an MSRP of $38,270 and a downpayment of $2,995, leaving a purchase option for $21,813 at the end of the term. We recently saw monthly lease rates of $219 a month after Nissan initially charged $349 a month. The $219 a month lease is for a 32-month term with $2,999 down.
Dealers are looking to move a model whose sales have lagged in 2012 when compared to 2011. Through the first nine months of the year, Leaf sales fell 28 percent from a year earlier to 5,212 units, though September sales were down just 4.6 percent.
Nissan LEAF Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models