Watch Chris Harris get his turn riding in the Porsche 918 Spyder
While Harris touches on interesting engineering tidbits like the 918's carbon fiber engine cradle and specially formulated tires, the really interesting bits come while riding around not on the infamous Nürburgring but while silently whirring around on a few secondary roads. Take a look below to see what we mean.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models