How to tell if your $600 Craigslist Subaru has bad struts
Whoever owned this Impreza before rally racer Brianne Corn picked it up for $600 completely ignored all the signs of impending suspension doom. Or, like any normal person might do when your Subaru starts doing random donkey kicks, they just put the thing up for sale.
In spite of the danger, or perhaps because of it, this old boxer looks like a hoot in its own right. Keep reading to see the video.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models