Opel Adam is the little hatch to begin a big turnaround
Buyers of the Opel/Vauxhall warrior in the premium subcompact segment get a five-speed manual transmission tied to one of three gasoline engines in 69-, 86- and 99-horsepower classifications. Next year will see the introduction of the three-cylinder engines that GM has developed with its Chinese partner SAIC. In the UK, it will start at around £11,000 ($17k USD including Value Added Tax) and will find space in its tiny frame for features like stop/start, ESP, Hill Start Assist, airbags all around and dual-mode power steering.
The Jam, Glam and Slam trim lines will start hitting streets next year. For now there are high-res galleries and a press release below.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models