Criterion gives tour of Need for Speed: Most Wanted game's open world
There are races and police chases through industrial playgrounds and suburban byways. There are "Speed points" awarded for all kinds of sociopathic behavior, and your car can be upgraded instantly with things like automatically reinflating tires and a reinforced chassis. There's lots of jumping. And we mean, lots.
And there's a Big Brother called Autolog 2.0 that keeps track of everyone doing anything, so that the best among you make the Most Wanted list. It's about as arcade as you're going to get without a stack of quarters, a Snickers and a 64-ounce soda. You can watch Criterion demonstrate it for you in the video below.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models