BMW issues stop sale on M5 and M6 models over faulty oil pump
BMW is also "contacting customers that have already taken delivery and recommending customers not drive their cars." Sad news for M5 and M6 owners, to be sure, but we think it beats a bunch of blown engines. Check out the official bulletin above and be sure to contact your local dealer if you happen to be lucky enough to own one of the possibly affected machines.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video