BMW issues stop sale on M5 and M6 models over faulty oil pump
BMW is also "contacting customers that have already taken delivery and recommending customers not drive their cars." Sad news for M5 and M6 owners, to be sure, but we think it beats a bunch of blown engines. Check out the official bulletin above and be sure to contact your local dealer if you happen to be lucky enough to own one of the possibly affected machines.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.