PickupTrucks.com holds Ultimate 4x4 Challenge
Each of the participants threw down in a total of 10 events with separate scoring, including old standbys like 0-60, 60-0, payload capacity and fuel economy. But Pickuptrucks.com also partnered up with 4Wheeler Magazine to put the bruisers through some legitimate off-road tests. Each pickup took on a tough sand hill climb as well as a stair climb and a rock scramble.
While we weren't surprised to see the Ford F-150 SVT Raptor take top honors, we were shocked to see where the Power Wagon wound up on the list. How'd the big Mopar place? You'll have to scroll down to watch the video wrap-up. After that, head on over to PickupTrucks.com to read the full comparison.
Ford F-150 Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models