Next Porsche 911 Turbo to get four-wheel steering
The new steering system is likely to join higher levels of power and performance, for an altogether more competent super 911 from the sports car company. We've already reported on rumors that the new Turbo could be outputting something like 550 horsepower from its force-fed 3.8-liter boxer six. That engine will supposedly be fitted with three turbochargers, too. Expect acceleration from 0 to 62 miles per hour to happen in close to 3.3 seconds, and for the top speed to touch 196 mph.
It'll be a year or so before Porsche debuts its new Turbo, with the first cars expected to make an appearance next spring as 2014 models.
Porsche 911 Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models