Koenigsegg shows off customization chops with Agera R BLT
To showcase the level of available customization, we present this Koenigsegg Agera R BLT. Built for a customer in China, its carbon body is tinted blue and set off with red pinstriping. Inside, there's lots of blue leather and blue cross-stitching to go with "many other unique features chosen by its owner."
We love the bodywork, but for a company that charges $28,000 for a Thule rooftop cargo box and $11,700 for winter wheels and tires for the Agera R, the price for this kind of personalization must be stupefying. Luckily, having a good look at it in our image gallery is free.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models