BMW 1 Series GT leaked on European mag cover?
F20 Addicts also picked the story up (there is apparently a lot of interest surrounding this). The BMW fan site points out the image lacks the telltale signs of photoshopping. So, either its a really good PS, or this is the real deal. The 1 Series GT, or at least the "production-ready concept," is set to debut at the Paris Motor Show later this month.
The new 1 Series GT will supposedly ride on a front-wheel drive platform, shared with new Mini models and will be powered by a four-cylinder engine. According to the Serbian site, hybrid and all-electric powertrains are also in the vehicle's future.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models