What does original Viper designer Tom Gale think of the new SRT? [w/poll]
How does he feel about the successor to the throne he helped build? Gale says he likes how the new Viper pays homage to its RT/10 and GTS Coupe forebearers. This is despite the fact that Gale had no input on the final design of the new model, though he says he "thinks the world of Ralph [Gilles]."
Gale went on to give the new Viper a quick design analysis, praising it for retaining the near-vertical A-pillar of its predecessor while pushing the aesthetics forward with more modern touches. You can head on over to the Motor Trend site to read the interesting interview, but before you do, be sure to vote in our Viper poll below.
Dodge Viper Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models