• Advertisement •
Inside the 2013 Soul
- Jump into the Soul and, with its 4-wheel disc brakes and Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), you can take on the road with confidence. Enjoy the 138-hp 1.6L GDI engine that delivers up to 35 highway mpg1 or Soul+ (plus) and ! (exclaim) models' 164-hp 2.0L MPI engine and 6-speed automatic transmission.* An available Eco Package on Soul+ (plus) includes Idle Stop & Go (ISG) to help maximize fuel efficiency. It automatically turns off the engine when you come to a complete stop and then seamlessly restarts the engine when you release the brake pedal.
- With the standard equipment you're looking for, the Soul and Soul+ (plus) are ready to roll. Both come with an AM/FM/CD/MP3/SiriusXM2 audio system, air conditioning and power windows/locks. In addition, the Soul+ has a 2.0L 4-cylinder engine, leather-wrapped steering wheel/gearshift knob, steering-wheel-mounted audio controls, Bluetooth® wireless technology,3 16-inch alloy wheels and remote keyless entry. Soul+ also has unique black interior seating you have to see for yourself.
- Forget about trying to define the Soul. It's a leap ahead. Modern styling is highlighted by a wide stance. Soul ! (exclaim) models have distinctive front LED accent lights and LED taillights to stand apart from the rest. Simply put, there's no comparison to the Soul.
- The Soul ! (exclaim) takes style to a new level with its sand-black interior, houndstooth design of its seating, or the available leather seat trim with heated front seats. You get all the standard features found on the Soul+ along with larger 18-inch alloy wheels, Infinity®4 audio, UVO5 in-vehicle infotainment with HD Radio™ Technology,6 power sunroof and fog lights. For a touch of luxury, add the available ! Premium Package. Pure style.
- Soul's active safety systems are engineered to help you avoid accidents, and its passive systems are designed to help minimize injuries when they are unavoidable. This means that front to back and top to bottom, Soul is engineered to help enhance everyone's well-being.
- Think of the Soul as your personal canvas. It's ready for custom touches. Unique colors inside and out for you to choose from. Plenty of optional accessories like aluminum sill plates for the doors, all-weather floormats and bumper appliqué. For the finishing touch – a sunshade with the name Soul on it. It's your masterpiece.
- Tons of gear? No problem. Flip down the 60/40 split-folding rear seats. And there's more. 1) While you can't see the hidden tray in the cargo floor, it's there.* 2) Check out the sunroof.* 3) Push-button start.* 4) Pulsating speaker lights.* 5) Heated front seats.* 6) Dual-level glove box. 7) Power-folding mirrors.* 8) Voice-command navigation system and automatic climate control.* 9) USB/aux for your MP3.
Click to learn more about the 2013 Kia Soul.
1 Soul EPA fuel economy estimates for Soul base model 1.6L GDI engine are 27 city/35 hwy mpg; for 2.0L MPI engine (shown), 26 city/34 hwy. Actual mileage will vary.
2 SiriusXM service requires a subscription, sold separately, after 3-month trial included with vehicle purchase. If you decide to continue your SiriusXM service at the end of your trial subscription, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Programming subject to change. Sirius satellite service is available only to those at least 18 and older in the 48 contiguous USA, D.C., and PR (with coverage limitations). Traffic information notavailable in all markets. See siriusxm.com/traffic for details. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
3 A compatible Bluetooth® wireless technology enabled cell phone is required to use Bluetooth® wireless technology. The streaming audio function may not be supported in all Bluetooth® wireless technology enabled cell phones. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks is pursuant to license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
4 Infinity® is a registered trademark of Harman International Industries, Incorporated.
5 Warning: Driving while distracted can result in a loss of vehicle control that may lead to an accident, severe personal injury, and death. The driver's primary responsibility is in the safe and legal operation of a vehicle, and use of any handheld devices, other equipment, or vehicle systems which take the driver's eyes, attention and focus away from the safe operation of a vehicle or which are not permissible by law should never be used during operation of the vehicle. Actual product may vary in appearance from photographs. Navigation not available with UVO system. See retailer for details.
6 HD Radio™ and the HD, HD Radio, and "Arc" logos are proprietary trademarks of iBiquity Digital Corporation.
*Optional equipment. Not all optional features are available on all trim levels.