Honda CR-Z facelift teased on Japanese site
The scant bit of text is all in Japanese, naturally, so we don't know how the "Life Design Hybrid" is being pitched. While we couldn't make out any words or characters that suggested the CR-Z will become a widebody twin-turbo V6, some LED DRLs, snazzy new wheels and a button marked "S+" have been given away. The CR-Z already has a Sport setting, so if S+ brings a higher grade of performance, perhaps that could mean a few more hardcore bits and a goosing of its horsepower will come in tow. This is all speculation, though, but now we know we have even more surprises coming in three weeks.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models