No one loves the Honda N600 more than Tim Mings
What about operating a shop that caters only to one specific vintage model? Ask Tim Mings. As a devotee to the Honda N600 and the world's only full-time N600 mechanic, he's owned over 300 of the little hatchbacks and bought out a slew of new old stock inventory to keep as many of the cars on the road as possible. Currently, his collection include the very first Honda N600 sold on American shores: serial No. 1.
Mings says that if you own or have owned an N600 in the greater Los Angeles area, there's a good chance he either has worked on it or will work on it in the near future. We admire his devotion. Check out the quick clip of Mings' exploits below.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models