VW Jetta ad suggests keyless entry is not always convenient
In this clever new 30-second commercial, a frantic Jetta owner struggles to find his keys before realizing that man's best friend has, in fact, digested them. No problem, though – with keyless entry, the fob only needs to be within a certain proximity of the vehicle to do everything from locking and unlocking the doors to rolling up the windows and closing the sunroof. It's a clever ad (bonus points for the Johnny Cash "Dirty Old Egg-Suckin' Dog" soundtrack), and all we can say is, let's hope that fob can withstand a good washing after it, um, presents itself again.
Scroll down to see the VW spot in its entirety.
VW Jetta Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models