Watch Red Bull take a tour of New Jersey in an F1 car
Listening to the high-strung racer clear its lungs in the tunnel is nothing short of fantastic. You'll want to turn up the volume for this one. Red Bull said the stunt drew onlookers out of their homes just to see and hear the RB7 scream by their doorsteps. We can certainly understand why.
As you may recall, F1 CEO Bernie Ecclestone has said that the event is definitely not going to happen in 2013 and may get pushed back to 2014.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models