Norton Commando one step closer to the States... hopefully
That doesn't, however, mean you can expect to own a Norton as soon as the mountain of paperwork has been scaled. If an article called "Nortongate" on the motorcycle site Hell for Leather is to be believed, Norton is now very poorly run, citing a woeful record of failing to deliver bikes – not to mention properly engineering it 961 line. Thus, U.S. approvals might not mean much. Using public access documents and speaking to numerous customers and people that have worked for and done business with Norton all the way up to August of this year, the story makes it seem much more reasonable to take one's chances with a vintage Norton rather than the new ones ostensibly on the way.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models