Volkswagen pretends its Chinese hover car is real
The video posted below is the same one that was released three months ago, but it's now been subtitled so that we can actually follow what's happening. Turns out it doesn't feature the woman who designed the Hover Car, Wang Jia, but her parents, who take their daughter's creation for a spin around Chengdu. We're disappointed that they didn't stop for kung-fu tea. Scroll down to have a look for yourselves.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models