Icon Bronco rumbles into Jay Leno's Garage
Icon CEO and Lead Designer Jonothan Ward dropped in at Jay's with one of his creations. Ward explains that he goes around the country looking for rust-free, unmolested Bronco bodies, and fits them to a fully modern chassis. There are disc brakes all around, front and rear lock-on-the-fly differentials and a brand new Ford Coyote engine shoehorned under the hood. The 5.0-liter mill makes an ungodly sound.
Click below to watch Jay talk about a vehicle that differs greatly from other performance cars that swing by his garage.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models